Already have an account?
This online system accepts submissions for Tampa Review as well as contest entries for the Tampa Review Prize for Poetry and the Danahy Fiction Prize. Instructions are given below. You will need to complete the form only once; returning users should simply review the submission instructions on this page, and then use their pre-existing log-in. As explained more completely below, contest submissions are found under the drop-down "Genre" menu.
Tampa Review is only open for regular submissions
September 1 through December 31 annually.
Tampa Review Prize for Poetry and Danahy Fiction Prize
manuscripts may be submitted year-round.
Submissions to Tampa Review are accepted from September-December annually. There is a small online processing fee of $2 for poetry submissions and $3 for prose submissions. Prose should be limited to 25 pages; poetry should be limited to 3-5 poems. We consider only one online submission at a time; please wait for an editorial decision before attempting to submit additional work in the same genre.
The Tampa Review Prize for Poetry has a $25 reading fee (plus a $3 online processing fee). Submissions for the Danahy Fiction Prize have a $20 reading fee (plus a $3 online processing fee). Both TR Prize for Poetry and Danahy Fiction Prize submissions also receive a complimentary one-year subscription to Tampa Review. Entries can be made online by choosing the appropriate contest under the "Genre" menu. If you are submitting for a contest, be sure to select "Tampa Review Prize for Poetry" or "Danahy Fiction Prize" as the genre. Do NOT simply default to "Poetry" or "Fiction." You will then be able to submit a paperless manuscript that will save you time, photocopying, and postage costs.
Your online submission to either contest is not complete until you have also sent the contest fee, processed through PayPal, using either your PayPal account or any major credit card.
Registered users, please login using the box at above left.
First-time users complete the following form:
- Fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and fill in the name of the person your are submitting for in the "writer name" field.
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, separate titles with commas.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the "file" field.
- If you wish you can fill in the comments field with any additional information you'd like to send, then click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue to be re-directed to a secure server for completion of payment.